Download & Install JellyBread V4.5 Custom Rom on Samsung Galaxy Y
Now you can have taste of Jelly Bean 4.1.2 [CM 10] on your Samsung Galaxy Y via installing this CM 7.2 custom ROM. It is not completely same as CM 10 but offers almost same looks and feels, so at-least you can taste it well. Developed by A N D Y, an senior developer at XDA, JellyBread V4.5 ROM is very stable with good performance and tons of new features. Samsung Galaxy Y is one of most discussed Android device, lots of other ROM’s are available to try like iOS7 Custom ROM on Galaxy Y GT-S5360 and many more.
- Latest CM7.2 Alpha 5 by PhycoGame
- Gapps Included
- BLN Enabled
- Integrated ICS layout , modified to JellyBean Layout
- Themed the whole framework-res.apk, SystemUI.apk, and all system apps. (No theme.apk)
- Jelly Bean style statusbar expanded
- Added settings shortcut on statusbar expanded
- Added Recent Apps button on statusbar expanded
- ICS/JB Task Swithcer Style
- Nexus 4 (Android 4.2) Analog Clock Style
- ICS/JB Style Settings
- Jelly Bean transition animation (super smooth)
- Included Universall Megabass Audioboost
- Full Roboto font
- Ads free, hacked host
- Adrenaline Engine 4.4
- LoopySmoothness Tweak
- Effiecient RAM consumption
- Overall fast and stable ROM
- You needed deodexed stock ROM installed on your mobile, otherwise this ROM won’t work on your mobile.
- USB debugging must be enabled in ‘Settings>Applications>Development>USB debugging”
- Make sure your phone is at-least 50% charged
- You must install mobile drives using Samsung Kies, download it here.
- Download JellyBread V4.5 Custom Rom here [JellyBread-4.5-totoro-percy_g2.zip].
- Download Kernel files here [CyanogenMod#2.zip].
- Download deodexed stock ROM here and install it via Odin
- Download Odin for flashing deodexed stock ROM here ( If needed or don’t have already, other wise ignore it).
How to Install
Well, installation procedure is simple, after you have installed deodexed stock ROM or already have one, then follow below procedure to install this custom ROM.
- Turn off your mobile and boot recovery mode, then Mount system,data and cache
- Now select “install zip from SD card” and select Kernel file [CyanogenMod#2.zip] and flash it.
- After it, back to main menu and then Format system,data and cache
- Mount system,data and cache again
- Now select “install zip from SD card” and select Custom ROM file (JellyBread-4.5-totoro-percy_g2.zip) and flash it.
- After installation Wipe data.
- Reboot !
All done! You have successfully installed JellyBread V4.5 Custom Rom on Samsung Galaxy Y. So, that’s all about CM 7.2 based Custom ROM of Samsung Galaxy Y.