After releasing the new version of Windows operating system, Windows 8 and latest, 10, people started talking about this recently launched OS. However, people who uses Windows 7, they feel good with the same OS on their PC and the interesting thing is the number of Windows 7 users are more than the latest version of it.
Apart from its outstanding features, there’s only one lack appears as ”This copy of Windows is not genuine” error. well, you might have known why this message appears again and again. Yes, you are using a pirated version of the current OS on your PC which pop-ups this message on your PC’s system tray.
If you are getting the same error message and want to fix it up, you are at the right place. Form here, you would get to learn how you can fix ”This copy of Windows is not genuine” error within no time. Excited? Let’s see how to fix this error.
- First of all You need to Open Cmd ( Command Prompt ) as an Administrator.To Open it as an Administrator Type cmd in Start-menu and then Right Click on the Cmd and Select Run as Administrator as Shown below in the Image.
- Now Type the Command SLMGR -REARM in cmd as Shown below image:
- Press Enter and then Wait For some Few Seconds
- Next a Message Dialogue Box Will open Specifying Command ‘ Completed Successfully.Please Restart the system for the Changes to Take effect ‘ as Shown below in the Image
- Restart Your Computer and You are all done.Now You are Free of the Error ‘Windows 7 is Not Genuine’
Its working 100% if you have any doubt please ask me through comments.