How to Increase Volume of Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Whether you are listing music or calling to some one else over the phone, Volume is always been demanded and needed loud and clear. But Volume of phone speakers including call speaker is limited to some extent and loudness can’t go beyond that limit. If you’re person like who always prefer to have loud Volume while running music or making calls on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 then you’ve came to right place.
This tutorial will lead you to increase overall Volume of your device including, audio calls, video calls, music player, video player and FM. It will increase volume of your call speaker, internal music speaker and external head phone as well. That means you will get what you needed. If you own Samsung Galaxy Note 3 then you already knew that it offer little low loudness while playing songs and making calls. Only not this device have volume bugs, many other devices from Samsung make people to compromise with low volume.
If you needed more louder and clear sound from your device with increased volume level then our this tutorial will help your get that. For successful installation of this hack mod, you must follow each step very carefully and don’t get merged with any step listed. Well this hack mod is tested and found to be work successfully on each tested device. If in case you’re device get bricked or damaged after install this hack mod we’ll be not responsible for that. This guide only meant for education purpose.
This sound hack mode is compatible with all models and variants of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 built with Qualcomm Snapdragon chip. Here is the complete list of working and test devices:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900S
- T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T
- Sprint Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P
- AT&T Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900A
- Canadian Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900W8
- Latin American Note 3 SM-N900W8
- US Cellular Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900R4
- Verizon Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V
This mod hack is only made for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 variants listed above and need not be tried on any other device. It tried on other device then it can seriously damage your device which can cost you very badly. So don’t do that.
For installation of this hack mod, it essential that your Note should be rooted. If your phone is not rooted then first root your device (rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 3 guide here) and then follow the further guide. Remember, rooting device will void warranty. But you can easily remove root from your device and get the warranty back in no time.
Make sure that you’ve installed USB drivers of your device. So it can detected by PC or computer and transfer of you file can take place. Download and install Samsung USB drivers from here.
Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging. If not then enable it in ‘setting->Developer options->check the USB debugging options.
Make sure your phone have at-least 50% charing before installing his sound hack mod. If you phone gets shut off during installation process the it can very badly damage you device to high extent. So, charge you device to good extent before going any further.
This sound hack mod of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is available in three variants based on volume level. So choose one from these based on your requirements.
- Volume Boost Mod (Very Loud): Volume_Boost_Sound_Version_2_Very_Loud.zip
- Volume Boost Mod (Moderate): Volume_Boost_Sound_Version_2_Moderate.zip
- Volume Boost Mod (Moderate Lite): Volume_Boost_Sound_Version_2_Moderate_Lite.zip
How to Install Volume Mod
- Firstly download the desire Volume hack mod zip file based on your requirements and put that zip file to SD card of your device.
- Now turn off your device and boot to recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume UP, Home and Power buttons at the same time until you see the Samsung Logo.
- Now you’re in Recovery mode, there select “install zip from sdcard” and then select the downloaded sound hack zip file from sd card. After then confirm it for installation.
- The installation process may take several minutes to complete so be patient. After it finished, get back to the main menu of recover mode.
- There select ”advanced> wipe dalvik cache” and confirm the selection.
- After it, reboot your device and your done.
You have successfully flashed sound hack mod on your device. If you any problem while following this tutorial then let us know via commenting.