How to install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on Motorola Droid Razr HD XT925
If you’re looking to updated Motorola Droid Rarzr HD XT925 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, then you’ve came to right place. You can install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean your your device by installing PACman custom ROM. The custom ROM is also known as AIO ROM (all in one) because it’s perfectly mixed combination of three most popular custom ROMs: CM10.2, AOKP and ParanoidAndroid.
It will updated your Droid Razr HD with the latest features, apps and increase performance, capabilities and visuals too. Apart from these features, the PACman custom ROM is comes without any bugs, so you’ll be enjoying it without having to worry about any performance, crashing or any other suitability problems.
Important: This custom ROM requires rooted device for installation and with CWM recovery mode installed.
- Rooted and CWM recovery installed Motorola Droid Razr HD XT925.
- Enable USB debugging in “Settings -> Applications -> Development”.
- Computer with internet connectivity and USB cable to connect your device to it.
- Your phone must be at-least 50% charged because if any interruption occurs while installation process, you can be bricked.
- It is highly recommended to make backup of your personal data such SMS, MMS, contacts and application data.
How to install PACman Rom
- Firstly download both the files listed in downloads section and put them to mobile SD card using USB cable for connecting your device to computer.
- Turn off your device and boot to Recovery mode by pressing
- From recovery mode options select “wipe data factory reset”, “wipe cache partition” and “wipe dalvick cache”.
- Now return to main optioin
- Now, select “install zip from SD card” and choose the downloaded PACman customr rom zip file and confirm it for installation. The process may take some time to complete and when it done return back to main menu.
- Again select “install zip from SD card” and this time choose the downloaded Google apps zip file and flash it.
- After installation don’t make any other changes.
- At last, from menu of recovery select “reboot system now” and all done. For first boot up, it will take some time so don’t be panic.
You have successfully installed CM10.2, AOKP and ParanoidAndroid powered PACman Android 4.3 Jelly Bean custom ROM on your phone. If you have any problem while installation process then let us know via commenting below.http://gamotech.com/how-to-install-android-4-3-jelly-bean-on-motorola-droid-razr-hd-xt925/Mobilescustom for droid razr,How to install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on Motorola Droid Razr HD XT925,motorola droid hd,pacman custom rom,pacman custom rom for droid razr