Samsung Galaxy Note 3 which have been very popular in current days, many users has already reported about bug inside the call speaker and now they are concerning about the memory usage. If you’re one of them and looking an best solution for these problems then you’ve visited the right place. Previously we have presented a post on how to improve the volume of Galaxy Note 3 using Volume mod hack package (visit here to get guide on increasing volume of Galaxy Note 3).
Apart from this, some of Note 3 users are now wanting to remove pre-installed apps which are using good amount of internal space and storage. Ok let me turn to little technical, the apps which comes pre-installed and blocked are known as Bloatware Apps. You cannot uninstall or stop or freeze these apps, they consume lots of space, they consume RAM and processor usage too.
So if you’re looking an tutorial to remove bloatware apps or simply unnecessary from Galaxy Note 3 then this guide will help you to do that. This guide is written in step by step fashion, so you won’t be having any problem to follow this guide.
We are going to use an app Cleaner developed by XDA developer. You wanting to read more about this bloatware app cleaner then you must consider to visit the official thread here. Features of this cleaner are listed below:
- Save space – It removes bunch of bloatware apps. So you can saves upt 650 MB by deleting these apps.
- Faster – It tune your device to give good performance.
- Free Your Ram – As these apps won’t be running after deleting them, so it saves you lots of RAM and improve overall performance.
- Longer Battery – It help you to save your memory as they won’t be present in your internal memory any more.
- No Samsung Crap – You’ll be deleting all the recommended apps.
- To perform this task, your device must be rooted. So firstly root your Galaxy Note 3 and then further follow the guide. Remember, rooting your device will void its warranty which can restore if needed in future by following simple un-rooting guide.
- Make sure your Note 3 have at-least 50% charging. So, it can alive until whole process gets completed.
How to Remove Bloatware Apps from Galaxy Note 3
- The installation process is very easy to follow. First download the Cleaner zip file here. Put this zip file to SD card of your device and remember don’t put it under any directory or folder. Just drop it to root of SD card
- Turn off the device and boot to Recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume UP + Home + Power Buttons at same time until Samsung’s logo appears. You’ll entering to recovery mode after logo.
- At recovery mode, select install zip from sd card->choose zip from sd card. Find and locate the downloaded zip file and confirm it for further flashing.
- After it complete, select “reboot system now” and you’re device will be rebooting.
- When it start it will ask you” Root access possibly lost. Fix?” then choose “No” and all done.
You have successfully flashed this Cleaner zip file to your device. Remember, all deleted apps will available in download folder, so you can easily get them back to working state. If you have any problem while installing this Cleaner or needed any other help then comment below. So we can help you! Enjoy this guide!