Nokia Lumia 521 is an budget mid-end device having very decent specifications including 1 GHz dual core processor, 4 inches IPS LCD screen with 480 x 800 resolution, 5.0 Mega pixel camera with ability to capture HD videos as 720p and 8 GB internal storage. With windows 8 installed and battery life of 360 hours standby, makes this phone a perfect deal.
Most of the Nokia Phones are found to be face same problem like hanging and freezing. Well to resolve this problem you need to reset your device. Here is an easy guide on to reset it with ease. Reset can be perform in two ways, one is soft reset and second method is hard reset. Here are these two methods:
Well, this reset clears out and shuts down all running system programs and restart them with fresh and new initials. Very useful when you’re getting little slow performance and sometimes hanging problems. Here are steps to do it:
- Press and hold the Power key on the side of the device.
- Touch the screen and slide down to power off.
- Press and hold the Power key to turn on the phone and all done.
This reset will restores the original manufacturing unit setting and erase all content such as downloaded apps, installed applications, contacts which are stored in internal memory. So it is most recommended to make backup of your mobile before performing it. Ideal in case, your phone is hanging and freezing many times and giving very low performance. Here are steps to perform it:
- From the Start screen, touch the screen and slide left.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Scroll to and tap about.
- Scroll down and tap reset your phone.
- Read the warning about your personal content being erased.
- Tap yes.
- Tap yes again to confirm.
- all done!
If you’re having any problems regarding about this tutorial, then comment it, we’ll together solve it.