Lava Iris 504Q is one best phone under low budget section, it offers good specification and features which makes it a good deal. With quad core cortex A7 processor and PowerVR SGX554 GPU chip, it is fully enable to pleasure you with good gaming and visuals performance. Apart from power, Lava iris 504Q has 5-inch HD IPS screen built with OGS Technology which is far far better from many alternatives such Samsung Galaxy Grand and some others. Most to deeply customize Android phone, the first step is root it and then install custom recovery. Here is simple guide on how to root Lava Iris 504Q using MediaTek drives and rooting kit. It help you to install application which needed root and improve performance too.
- Make sure your phone is at least 50% charged because while installation process if your phone shut down then it can brick your phone.
- Enable the USB Debugging in Settings>>Applications>>Development>>USB Debugging option.
- Windows based PC to download and run the root tool kit.
- USB cable to connect your mobile to PC for rooting procedure.
- Download MediaTek MT6589 drivers here. Well these drivers are most important so first download it and install them on your PC.
- Download Rooting tool here
How to root Lava Iris 504Q
- Firstly download the rooting tool zip file and extract it to desktop on your PC.
- Now connect your mobile to PC via USB cable and make sure your have enabled USB Debugging and installed drivers first.
- From extracted rooting tool zip folder on desktop, double click the file “rub.bat” to start the rooting procedure.
- Now follow th on screen instruction to complete the rooting process and all done!
You have successfully rooted your device. If you have any problem while rooting your device then let us know via commenting below.