Here is another tutorial on rooting Android devices, Samsung Galaxy Express I8730 is an very attractive in terms of looks and specification. With a like looks of Samsung Galaxy S3 and 4.5 inch Super AMOLED display screen, definitely makes it attention grabber. Apart from looks and display it also comes with pro features such 5MP camera with 720p video capture capability, Dual-core 1.2 GHz Krait, 8 GB storage, 1 GB RAM, Adreno 305, etc.
So, that was about specification of Samsung Galaxy Express I9730, when it comes to customize devices completely, fist step is to root that device as it is necessary to root access.
- Firstly, you need a windows PC or desktop having internet connectivity.
- Enable USB Debugging in your mobile, you can enable it via Setting and under developers settings.
- Make sure you have installed drivers for your Samsung Galaxy Express on your PC or Desktop. If not then download and install them.
- It is highly recommended to make backup of you data.
- Must have 50% charged handset.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Express I8730
- After downloading Motochopper.zip extract it to desktop.
- Connect your device to PC via USB and make sure that it is detectable, if not then install USB drivers again.
- Now, open Motochopper folder from desktop and look for run.bat file and open it.
- Then message will appear “Press any key” on computer, so just press any key, they rooting process will start.
- On your mobile, popup will appear to enable USB debugging, press ok.
- After completion of rooting process, it will ask you to reboot the device.
- It will take few minutes to complete the whole process. All done!
Ok. You have successfully rooted your device. For more updates, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and subscribe.