HyperX™ Rom for Galaxy S Duos GT S7562
Another good custom ROM of Samsung Galaxy S Duos has been distributed on XDA forum. HyperX™ Rom is based stock S7562XXBMD6 firmware. The most impressive about this ROM is that, it comes with tons of new features with no tweaks except build prop and smoothness tweaks. Completely built on stock ROM, it is a good combination of performance, stability and smoothness.
Most of the custom ROMs comes with many tweaks in order to make device run pretty well but in certainly areas these tweaks do create lots of problems like low stability and some lags while running multiple apps. This ROM is full of features to customize your device in your own style.
This tutorial will guide you in step by step fashion to update your phone with this custom ROM. This ROM is not related to Samsung and Google update in any ways, it is developed and distributed by third party. If you want to read more about this ROM then you must consider to visit the official thread over XDA forum here.
HyperX™ Rom Screen Shots
It is highly recommended that you follow each of the step listed very carefully without skipping them. If anything goes wrong or if your device gets damaged after installing this ROM, then in that case we will not be responsible for that. This guide/tutorial is only meant for education purpose. Before proceeding to downloads and installation guide section you must read all pre-requisites listed below and make sure that your device compile with them perfectly.
- This tutorial and ROM is only for Samsung Galaxy S Duos GT S7562 device.
- It is highly recommended that you flash this Rom using CWM Custom Recovery.
- Make sure to save your all data stored in phone memory. The installation process will erase device memory completely. So before proceeding any further make sure to save all data stored in internal memory of phone to safe place.
- Enable USB Debugging. To enable it, go to settings -> developers options -> check the USB Debugging box.
- Make sure your phone have at least 50% charging. It should be able to stay on until the whole process gets completed.
- Download HyperX_rom v1.0 zip file here. The Extension of file is missing. So, after downloading the file, give it a extension “.zip” to make it a flash able zip file.
Important: – Install the CWM Recovery on your phone and use it to install this Rom. If you haven’t installed it yet the visit here to get i.
How to install HyperX™ Rom on Galaxy S Duos GT S7562
- Download the Custom ROM zip file and place it SD Card of the device.
- Now turn of your phone and boot to recovery mode by pressing Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at same time until you see the Samsung Logo on screen. Then release and very soon you’ll be entering to recovery mode after that screen.
- At recovery mode, Select and perform wipe cache partition and wipe data/factory reset . In Advanced option and clear & wipe the Dalvik cache present in your phone.
- Now select “install zip from sd card” then “choose zip from sd card”. Brows and locate the downloaded HyperX_rom v1.0 zip file, confirm it for flashing.
- Now get back to recovery mode and there select “reboot system now” and your phone will restart.
All done! You have successfully installed this custom ROM on your device. If you any trouble while performing this tutorial then let us know.