The AOKP 4.4.4 Nightly is now reside for the Sony Xperia Z2 and you need to use this tutorial if you wish to set up it efficiently.
With this new launch you’re going to get the most recent Android 4.4.4 KitKat AOSP inventory construct in addition to tons of latest options added by the AOKP group. Test extra about AOKP and their buildshere or here. Verify the rules under earlier than beginning the set up course of:
- use this tutorial solely with the Sony Xperia Z2 smartphone, codenamed ‘sirius’.
– don’t try to put in the ROM on every other Android gadgets.
- your mobile needs to be rooted and working the newest CWM or TWRP Restoration construct.
– you may set up the brand new ROM utilizing some other customized Android Restoration picture.
- the ‘how-to’ a part of this information comprises the NANDROID backup and the Manufacturing unit Reset steps.
– the NANDROID Backup creates a full restore level on your machine, you need to use it in case the brand new ROM doesn’t boot in regular mode.
– the ‘manufacturing facility reset’ permits you to take away all the info put in by the earlier ROM.
– don’t skip this steps.
- if you wish to avoid wasting information from the put in apps, then it’s best to use Helium for Android.
– sync Contacts info with your default Gmail account.
- this can be a information for superior customers, don’t blame us in case you brick the mobile.
- learn the entire information and ensure to not skip any steps within the course of.
- test the battery energy stage of your mobile and guarantee that it’s over 50%, it should stop the machine from switching off throughout set up.
Now that you understand all that you would be able to proceed to the following a part of this publish.
How to Flash AOKP 4.4.4 Nightly ROM Sony Xperia Z2
- Obtain the ROM zip file from here or here.
- Obtain Gapps for this ROM from here.
- Join your Xperia Z2 together with your PC after which transfer each zip information on to its inside storage.
– after the information are copied you may disconnect the gadget from laptop.
– in case you’ve used the system to obtain these recordsdata, then you may skip this step.
- Turn off the Sony Xperia Z2 now.
- Subsequent, boot it in Custom Recovery Mode.
- Very first thing that it’s a must to do is to create a full NANDROID ROM Backup for the already put in OS:
– CWM: choose ‘backup and restore’.
– TWRP: press Backup.
– set a reputation for the file and ensure course of.
- Now you possibly can apply the Factory Reset:
– CWM: choose ‘wipe data/factory reset’.
– TWRP: press Wipe.
– affirm the method after which proceed to the following step.
- Start the Set up strategy of the brand new AOKP 4.4.4 Nightly ROM in your Xperia Z2:
– CWM: choose ‘install zip from sdcard’, then ‘select zip from sdcard’.
– TWRP: press Install.
- Locate the new ROM file and make sure the method.
- After the ROM is put in it’s essential to flash the Gapps zip, too.
- When all the brand new files are flashed it’s best to return to the primary Recovery screen.
- Reboot your mobile now in regular mode.
– be aware that the primary boot strategy of this new ROM will take some time earlier than it masses all the brand new recordsdata.
- Use your login particulars in an effort to started with your Xperia Z2 one once more.
Now that you simply’ve accomplished the set up of AOKP 4.4.4 KitKat to your Sony Xperia Z2 smartphone you can begin testing all of its new options.
Inform us in feedback for those who can’t full the information and in case you’re having issues putting in all of the information.